Welcoming – Caring – Worshipping – Learning
- This building was built in 1896 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- The pipe organ was purchased and installed in 1964 for $54,000 and has 2,300 pipes.
- Tom Rodgers has been our organist and music director since 1976.
- The baskets used during communion were woven by Martha Costain (our church secretary).
- There is an angel in the stained glass window behind the pipe organ.
- The Rev. Sylvester Graham, originator of the flour in Graham crackers, was a pastor here in the 1800’s.
- The Brokaw memorial stained glass window was made by Louis Comfort Tiffany.
- Covenanters from Scotland formed the Presbyterian Church in Bound Brook in 1688.