- Flowers may be planted in a bed not to exceed one foot from the base of the headstone.
- Lot Owners are responsible to keep flower beds cleared from grass and weeds.
- Shrubs* may be planted on either side of the headstone with the approval of the cemetery staff.
- No shrubs are permitted on single width lots.
- Plot owners are responsible for the care, trimming and removal of any temporary or permanent flowers, shrubs, etc. which they add to their plot.
- Lots that become unsightly will be completely cleared by cemetery staff.
- Holiday decorations are not to be placed until after Thanksgiving. Lot owners are to remove these decorations from the cemetery by January 30th.
- Artificial flowers, candles, and other glass or plastic remembrances are not permitted for safety reasons from April 30 through October 31, when mowing and trimming is being done.
- Plastic or wire flower bed enclosures are not permitted.
- No plantings are permitted around foot markers, nor in cremation areas or the infant area.
- Water is available throughout the cemetery, but it is the responsibility of lot owners to water their plots.
- After burial, flowers will be removed after 5 days.
Your cooperation will help maintain the beauty
and safety of the cemetery for everyone.
*NOTE: Only the following types of shrubs are permitted;
- “Compact Hinoki” False Cypress
- English Boxwood
- Dwarf Alberta Spruce
- “Helleri” Dwarf Japanese Holly
- Dwarf Azalea “Gumpo”