Bound Brook Presbyterian Church is a vibrant, active family of faith, seeking to worship God and to reflect the love of Christ in the world. Here, you will find
- inspiring worship
- support and encouragement for your journey in faith and in life
- engaging experiences for children and youth
- learning with room for questioning and new perspectives
- opportunities to serve those in need
- acceptance and friendship
- a congregation that cares for each other, has fun together and makes a difference!
No matter who you are or where you are in your spiritual journey, you are welcome. We are an inclusive congregation that opens our arms to everyone, regardless of race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental health, or station in life. We see beauty in the diversity in God’s Creation. Those who face prejudice of any kind will find a safe and affirming place here. Shaped by the life of Christ, we advocate for safety for children and compassion for the elderly, the poor and the sick. Together, we strive to answer God’s call to be agents of healing, justice, peace and positive transformation in our local and global community.
We invite you to visit us to discover more about who we are and how the Spirit of God is working among us. Are you looking for a congregation where you will be warmly welcomed and encouraged to live a meaningful life in faithfulness and joy? BBPC may just be the church for you!
The 2017 BBPC Golf Outing Is September 29th- Don’t Miss Out!